Schoolwear-Leisurewear-Sportswear-Workwear-Corporate wear for both adults and children.
Screen printing is a technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil to produce an image. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink which can be pressed through the mesh as an image on to a garment.
We can print up to 8 colours on carousel printers using inks that are compatible to the garment's material.
The process is easy:
- Pick an item from 100s of garments in our on line catalogue
- Send us your artwork or we can design something for you
- We'll send you a quote
- Once you are happy with the price we will send you an email showing you how your garment will look after its printed
- Only once you are happy will we proceed
- We will contact you when your order is ready. We are happy to deliver to you or you can collect from us
Call, email or pop in - we'll be happy to help.